Mind, Body & Spirit!
BLF is committed to helping individuals and families reach their fullest potential. Scholarships, awards and grants are based on need and aligned values with the foundation. Scholarships, awards & grants include but are not limited to:
- Physical education/camps
- Deployment support
- U.S. Military support programs/initiatives
SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH THE YEARS:
- 2016: $10,000 in college scholarships to military and Gold Star Families.
- 2017: $2,000 in camp scholarships to Wounded Warrior Families.
- 2018: $10,000 in camp scholarships to Wounded Warrior Families.
- 2019: BLF provided college and camp scholarships to 30 military children throughout the U.S. totaling more than $40,000. These families included Wounded Warriors, Purple Heart, Special Operations, Active Duty & Deployed.
This scholarship is for High School Seniors attending a 4-year college in Fall 2020. This scholarship is currently open to dependents of Families of the Fallen, Wounded Warriors, dependents of the deployed, and seniors whose parent/parents are active duty members of the armed forces. Scholarships are non-renewable and sent directly to the institution during the first semester of freshmen year. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Academic Scholarship deadline: applications due May 31